Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel itself is a fully-renovated loft with a bright and colorful atmosphere. Many of our walls are adorned with street art and murals from artists from all over the world. Our rooms are comfortable and spacious and private bathrooms. Guests can relax and use the FREE Wi-Fi in our cushy common room or have a beer out in the Courtyard.
Come see for yourself and rest easy with New York Moore Hostel!
FREE WiFi throughout the building
Common Room with HD TV with Cable and Movie Nights
Computer Room with FREE Internet
FREE Parking along Moore Street
Coffee Lounge with FREE hot drinks
Lockers located in all dormitories
Courtyard with seating area
Full size Kitchen with food preparation amenities
Central heat and dormitory air-conditioners
One free towel per guest
Luggage storage is available
Hairdryers, iron, and Skype accessories available for FREE
Locks can be purchased for $3.00
Best for Groups Reservations*
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Traveler's Checks are all accepted
NOTE: Hotel taxes are not included in the rates online. NYS, NYC Sales Tax: 14.75%. Occupancy taxes: $3.50 per person per night. These will be added to your balance.
Guests may cancel their reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival. Changes or cancellations within 48 hours of the arrival date will incur a late cancellation fee equal to the full rate (including taxes) of the first night of the reservation. No-shows will incur the same penalty.
NY Moore Hostel has exceptional mixed and female dorms with private bathrooms in every room. The varieties of 3-bed dorm rooms are each uniquely different large loft style with high ceilings and lots of sunlight. We also offer private rooms with private bathrooms for a more relaxing and enjoyable experience. These chambers include full or queen sized beds, lamps, and storage for clothing.
The highly recommended Bedford Ave is a 5 minute subway ride from us; this is arguably Brooklyn's most artistic community. Experience the hipster lifestyle which boasts street art murals by local artists, and even summer block parties!
Please note New York legalization does not allow to host the same person more than 20 days per year.
New York City residents are not permitted to stay. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>