Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We have a free shuttle to and from town that drops off and picks up at el Social in centre of town at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and an extra shuttle on weekends at 8pm. Otherwise you can get a taxi from other parts of town for 100-150 Cordobas (depending on your bargaining skills!)
The hostel offers an in-house bar, surf/beach trips and a shuttle service. The three levels from the house to the pool also provide guests with endless places to relax or socialize. The hostel has a full bar so you can enjoy drinks into the night.
If you don't find availability Hostelworld for your selected days, try showing up and we'll do our best to squeeze you in!!
Restaurant: Our bar and grill offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options at very reasonable prices. ($2-$6) and family dinners on Saturdays.
Bar and Grill is open Friday until Tuesday.
We offer open kitchen to guests Tuesday until Friday for those on a budget :)
Whenever the restaurant is closed, we can call many delicious delivery options from our partners in town.
Hangover Happy Hour: 9-10 am and Sunset Happy Hour: 5-7pm
check in: 9am - 10pm
check out: 12pm
Cash preferable, credit cards accepted at additional 15%
+9 pax group bookings accepted Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Telefon med direktelinje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>