Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
NETIZEN got the award “The Best Hostel 2016” from the Moscow City Hall.
NETIZEN is spacious - it can accommodate up to 246 guests in 37 rooms of various categories: Dormitories from 6 to 14 beds (some dorms have their own bathroom); Twin Rooms with shared bathroom on the floor; comfortable Family Rooms with private bathroom for 4 people; a Standard Double Room with private bathroom.
NETIZEN is safe - access to the room floors provided through an electronic system (key cards) as well as all rooms are equipped with electronic locks. There is 24-hour security and video surveillance.
NETIZEN is comfortable – all beds have orthopedic mattresses, high-quality cotton bed linen and bath towels. Every sleeping place has an individual lamp, 2 sockets, a bedside shelf and a personal locker for clothes. All rooms have centralized ventilation and air-conditioning system, as well as adjustable central heating.
NETIZEN is neat – cleaning service is thorough and regular on daily basis. Guests use towels, a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board free of charge, as well as co-working zone and Wi-Fi without any limit. There are TVs, acoustic system, comfortable sofas, board games, Sony Play Station, books and a projector in public area. Our guests love to watch films and sports broadcasts on the big screen.
For an additional fee we serve Hot Continental Breakfast (250 rubles), organize transfer and excursions.
Our Sushi Bar is open daily from 11.00 to 23.00 and its serves business lunches within lunchtime.
Our Lobby Bar is open 24H. We offer beer / non-alcoholic drinks and snacks at affordable prices.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Conditions:
Check-in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours prior to arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card, debit card.
All taxes are included.
No smoking. No pets.
Child friendly - no age restrictions for private rooms. An adult has to accompany children under 16 years.
Registration fee for foreign citizens is 200 rubles per person.
ATTENTION! Foreign citizens arriving to Russian Federation must be registered at their accommodation within 24 hours from the crossing RF boarder time. If you plan to stay in another hotel/hostel/apartment before arriving to Netizen, please require a Registration Form from previous accommodation.
The administration of Netizen reserves the right to decline check in guests, if they do not provide a passport (or an ID-card), valid visa, migration card and registration from previous accommodation. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>