Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A great place to stay if you want to visit Hadrian’s wall and the surrounding area. Also situated right on the Hadrian’s cycleway.
The bunkhouse is run along with the Town hall by a small committee of volunteers. We feel the bunkhouse will be a great asset to the village and will bring in business for local pubs and the village shop. We have Wi-Fi access and a secure shed to put your bike – you must have a bike lock too.
Newbrough Bunkhouse - Terms & Conditions
The property does not offer reception services. You get in touch with them on the phone +447707778094.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>