Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Deposit 10% for Hostelworld is non-refundable
2. You may cancel your booking in written mail at least 5 days before arrival, without any charges.
Less than 5 days - you will be charged for one night's stay
For high season (July, Nov - Jan)
Less than 7 days notice - Full amount charge of every night during high season July, November, December, January.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The hostel is a perfect for the cultural discovery in Bangkok , we accept the group especially who interested in local lifestyle and cultural attraction .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Vi elsker dette vandrerhjemmet! Vi gir tommelen opp for gjennomgående gode kundekarakterer og utmerkede kvalitetsvurderinger.
Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The World 's Best Boutique Hostel by The Guardian UK
Hostelworld's Multiple Award Winning : 1st most popular hostel and 1st Country winners Thailand .
Centrally located in historic Bangkok, Niras Bankoc is within walking distance of all major attractions like The Grand Palace, The Golden Mount, Wat Po, Wat Arun and even the night life in Khaosan Road.
A real escape from busy tourist traps but sit very close to the authentic soul of old town Bangkok, featuring world-famous food stalls and shopping.
Experience a fusion of nostalgia and contemporary comfort when you stay in this newly renovated historic property, built over 100 years ago. Feel the charm of our historic setting while experiencing the genuine local way of life.
Enjoy a warm welcome at our award-winning hostel. With a limited number of guests, we put more care into your stay, tailoring details for all guests and help them to enjoy the city even when travelling alone.
All rooms are with FREE quality made to order BREAKFAST by our renowned café 'Petit Peyton'
+++ 24-hour air conditioning without a day-time break +++
1. Twin and Double Ensuite : Comfortable bed plus fridge in room with private bathroom
2. Double sunroof (no side window but a clear roof over part of the room): teak sofa, shared bathroom
3. Double and Twin (shared bathroom) : Comfortable bed and spacious room.
4. Mixed and female dorms (shared bathroom) : Spacious room with only 4 or 6 bed featuring an extra large 3.5' bunk size and massive backpack locker, reading light, personal power point, and especially usb wall plate charger
Our extra features include:
- Free provided padlock
- Free HI-speed WIFI
- Free shower and luggage storage after check-out on the same day
- Tour desk and free map with local insight
- Chill-out cafe with premium gourmet coffee x foods with vegetarian options
- Express laundry service: convenient, cheap and fast
- 24 hr convenience store next door
- Night-time food street in front of the hostel, open until 2am Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Mest populære Bangkok
1ste, Land Thailand
Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel sier
Vi har også den beste gourmet kaffebar i Bangkok! Kom og prøv vår vinner Thai stekt kaffe eller vår spesielle oppskrift av Thai melk te. It \ 's deilig.
Mange av våre gjester er reisende som søker å se kulturen og de lokale omgivelsene. Fra vårt hostel, kan du lett få til alle de viktigste severdighetene i Bangkok. Det er vakre templer og museer i vårt nabolag som Grand Palace, Golden Mount, Wat Po, Wat Suthat, og mye mer! Vi er bare en 15 minutters spasertur fra Khaosan Road. Jeg liker å tro at vi \ 're i midten av en \' kulturelle temapark \ 'hvor gjestene kan bare gå til alle områder, og nyte dem som om de var i en fornøyelsespark. Bortsett fra nettstedene, vi \ 're omgitt av unike butikker, markeder og restauranter med sine egne oppskrifter. Jeg anbefaler virkelig \ 'Thipsamai \' for Pad Thai! Vi anbefaler også gjester å bruke kanalbåtene som offentlig transport, som det er billig rask og morsom.
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>