Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
NOGAL HOSTEL management Would like to thank you for complying with the following rules and regulations made for the comfort of each of our guests at the hostel.
It is important to respect your needs and that of a quiet and relaxing atmosphere during your stay at NOGAL HOSTEL.
All guests staying in the hostel, during their stay, will be subject to these rules, which is considered an accession contract to be fulfilled. Otherwise, the Management reserves the right of admission and permanence, without refund.
1. CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT: The time of entry to the rooms is set at 3:00pm. (if the room is available before the time of entry, it may be available without any surcharge) and must be vacate at 12:00pm (NOON). After that time, the hostel will be entitled to charge extra according to the current rate.
2. REGISTRATION: All persons staying at the hostel must present valid identification (CC, Passport or Government ID) at the reception for the safety of all our guests.
3. RIGHT OF ADDMITANCE: The host reserves the right to admit occasional visits. In case the visitor wishes to spend the night or if he/she is in the common areas after 01:00am or in the room after 10:00pm; they must present a valid ID and pay an additional value. The management of the hostel also reserves the right to allow or not allow such visitors during the night and is not responsible in any way for the overnight stays or consequences that they cause.
4. KEYS: When guests have to leave the hostel, they must hand over the keys at reception, without exception. If room cleaning is required, please inform the front desk and it is done before 03:00pm; in case it cannot be done at that time, the cleaning will be done on the morning of the next day.
5. Noise should always be kept at an appropriate level. Excessive noise such as (high volume music, loud talk, singing, etc...) is totally prohibited during the hours of 09:00pm and 07:00am.
6. NOGAL HOSTEL telephone service can be used at the front desk to make one a call to local numbers or mobile numbers in the country at no cost to guests, in case they require domestic or international long distance calls they come at a cost.
7. The hostel management will not allow or tolerate any form of disorder, fights or mistreatment in any way.
8. The Hostel Management is not responsible for the loss of jewellery, money, documents or other items of any kind kept in the rooms, since if they require custody, they must request it at reception.
9. Any damage caused by the guests to objects, movable property or property of the hostel, will be their sole responsibility, having to pay the repair at the same time of registration.
10. It is allowed to enter and prepare food and drinks inside the hostel; however, awareness is requested when taking care of and cleaning the utensils that are used for their preparation and disposing of garbage in their respective containers.
11. The terrace will be available from 3:00pm until 01:00am and you can have the space for your dispersion, BBQ, have drinks and enjoy among friends; however, the Management asks for noise moderation as a consideration to other guests.
12. Laundry service will be available for use with an extracharge.
13. Romance and Massage Packages are offered to our guests with preferential value.
14. Pets of any kind are NOT allowed within NOGAL HOSTEL, out of consideration for guests suffering from allergies; however, if they require where to leave their pets, we have a nursery a few minutes from the hostel, with preferential prices for our guests.
15. Illegal use of any weapons and substances, of any type are prohibited within the property of NOGAL HOSTEL.
“WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN AND BEING AT YOUR SERVICE "
If you have any concerns, doubts or suggestions, please let the MANAGEMENT or the staff of NOGAL HOSTEL know. These rules are for your protection and security.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The furniture, paintings, tables, mirrors among others have that rustic touch that makes Nogal Hostel a place where you can rest quietly in the best sector of Pereira.
Nogal Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This propety may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3000.00 COP per person per night
24 Hours Reception
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>