Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
over 1 weeks notice 15% of total bill.
less than 1 week non refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
house number, Post code and numerical digits from the card holder required
Every person staying must provide photo id and proof of address.
Damage and cleaning deposit required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Nomad brings a new level of comfort and security to the hostel experience. Situated in the heart of the exciting and fast-growing Welsh capital, Nomad offers a huge range of free services and innovation facilities-everything you need to make your trip safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
Our free facilities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot shower, TV room with DVD library, breakfast, tea & coffee all day, morning papers,free wireless broadband connection and ironing facilities.
If this isn't enough, make use of our conservatory bar where you can play pool or poker and have a beer.
You'll find Cardiff is a lively concentrated and multi-cultural City full of history, heritage and places of interest and Nomad is perfectly positioned in the middle of the city centre.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 14.00HRS ONWARDS. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>