Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1.Definitions. In the following “we” or “us” means Nos Da Inns, and “you” means the person whose name is on the Accommodation Booking Form and who has signed to accept these conditions on behalf of all the persons for whom accommodation is required. “Arrival date” is the day preceding the first night for which accommodation is being booked, whether or not you or any of your party actually arrive.
2.Payment of Deposit. You have paid an online 12% deposit of the whole booking. No booking contract exists between you and us until the deposit is received by us.
3.Payment of Balance. The difference between the total accommodation charges and the deposit will become payable by you to us 4 weeks prior to arrival.
4.Your Cancellation. If you cancel a booking at any time, the deposit paid is not refundable. Any cancellations made after the balance has been paid are also non-refundable. In the event of any other cancellation by you, including giving us less than 48 hours’ notice and not arriving at all, you will still need to pay us the total accommodation charges. It is strongly recommended that you take out your own cancellation insurance at the time of booking.
5.Our Cancellation. If for any reason we have to cancel the booking, we will endeavour to make alternative arrangements in consultation with you. If you are not happy with these alternatives, we will refund all payments you have made, but that will be the limit of our liability.
Additional Terms and Conditions
6.Groups. From the time of booking until the end of your stay with us, you will be responsible to ensure that all members of your group comply with these terms and conditions. On your arrival, this responsibility may be delegated to a designated group leader, who should inform us accordingly. You, or your designated group leader, will be responsible for discipline and adequate supervision of all group members at all times. Any damage caused by your group will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking. £100 will be charged to your credit card if any evidence of smoking is found in any room you or your group occupy, this includes tampering with smoke detectors. Any fire extinguishers set off or unsealed by your group will be charged at a rate of £50 per fire extinguisher. Any vomit that has to be cleaned up by our staff will be charged at £25. Any extra unnecessary cleaning such as food fights, bed wetting, etc will also be charged £25.00.
Non – payment of these charges will result in group being asked to leave and being barred from staying in the future.
7.Responsibilities during Your Stay. We will endeavour to do all that is reasonable to ensure that you, your party and their belongings are safe and secure during your stay, but we cannot accept any liability for any accidents beyond our control or for any loss of your property. We provide a baggage store area, and it is your responsibility to use this as you consider appropriate. You will be liable for any loss or damage to our property caused by you or any members of your party and any incurred costs will be paid for by you and/or your group.
Smoking will not be permitted anywhere in the building. Alcohol is available to purchase at our licensed bar but it is NOT PERMITTED to bring your own alcohol onto our premises, any found in the rooms will be confiscated and returned at the end of your stay.
8.Non-residents. Non-residents are not permitted upstairs at any time or in the bar area after 23.00hrs.
9.What to Bring With You. We provide all bedding, consisting of sheets, pillows and duvets. We also provide towels in the private rooms (towels are available for hire in dormitories). For reasons of hygiene, you are not allowed to use your own bedding or sleeping bags.
10.Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. You must agree with these terms and conditions in order to book your accommodation with us. Please return a signed copy of these Terms & Conditions to us by mail or fax.
11. Please note all Group Bookings made via Hostelworld will be charged a 12% accommodation supplement
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Want to experience the beating heart of Cardiff yet seek a calm, clean and comfortable environment?
NosDa has the best location for a property in the Welsh capital. On the River Taff, NosDa is opposite Wales’ most iconic building, the Millennium Stadium (Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Central Station are just a stone's throw away).
NosDa means 'good night' in Welsh and that is exactly what we are promising. We are the only property on the River Taff with a licensed bar and not only that, NosDa is an established live music venue too. What better place to stay than a typically Welsh property with local bands, Welsh food & drinks, and local artists bringing you closer to the Welsh culture. We regularly organise beer festivals and Open Mic nights, and all Rugby World Cup and 6 Nations games are featured on our big screen. On a match day you can hear the crowd going wild at the Millennium Stadium, that's how close we are!
Even though NosDa is one of the largest properties in Cardiff, it is proud to have the reputation of being friendly and personal with well-travelled international and local staff on hand 24/7. We are also proud to be a member of Europe's Famous Properties, which stands for quality and great customer service for an unbeatable price.
We welcome international backpackers as well as Stag & Hen parties, rugby teams and school groups. NosDa is experienced in group accommodation and offers a variety of room types to suit all needs. We have a great communal kitchen and plenty of common space to chill out, watch TV, read a book or catch up on emails. Meet your fellow travellers whilst tasting some of our local ales and ciders!
* Cafe bar
* TV lounge
* art gallery
* secure car park (please pre-book) (charges applicable)
* free Wifi
* self catering kitchen
* breakfast available at £4.00 p.p.
* free tea and coffee all day
* free linen
* towel hire
* free lockers (£5 deposit)
* free luggage storage
* female only secure dormitories available*
* groups welcome* (are required to pay in full 4 weeks prior to arrival) - see Terms & Conditions - 15% Supplement of total booking applies
* Under 18s must book exclusive use of dorm rooms or book our private rooms with en-suite. Please notify NosDa if you're bringing children, so that we can provide you with the best possible room allocation*
* Please note that a few of our rooms are situated above our public bar and can be noisy at times, as we regularly organise live-music events.
New Years Eve is a 2 night stay, must arrive on 31st December Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>