Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of booked beds:
30 days or more prior to arrival: free of charge
29 to 21 days prior to arrival: 25 % of total accommodation fee
20 to 11 days prior to arrival: 50 % of total accommodation fee
10 days or less prior to arrival: 100 % of total accommodation fee
In case of COVID-19; Cancellation 5 days prior to arrival free of charge (./. CHF 50.--adm. fee)
This agreement represents an essential part of this accommodation contract as well as the restrictions imposed by Covid-19.
Any change or cancellation must be notified by fax or in another written form. No other cancellation is valid.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group leader(s) must ensure the smooth running of stay and must intervene
in case of problems. The leader will be awakened at any time during the night in case of misbehaviour of
any of the group members.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the rooms. In case of fire fighters intervention, additional costs of
CHF 400.- will be charged .
For reasons of respect towards other guests and in other to maintain the silence in the hostel during the night, we
ask you to avoid any noise from 10:00 pm to 07:30 am.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
- free breakfast from 06:30 - 09:30 h
- free use of kitchen from 06:00 - 22:30 h.
- free use of working space (day office).
- free computers with Internet access
- free WIFI
- free luggage storage
- free linen and towel
We offer a comfortable and reasonably priced stay in a quiet neighborhood. You have the choice between 6 bed dorms with curtains, 6 bed family suites, as well as single and double rooms. All our rooms offer balconies and are equipped with a toilet and a sink. A limited number of parking spaces are available for CHF 8.-/night.
The beds in our dormitories are equipped with reading lights, electrical outlet and curtains. Guests staying in dormitories have access to a private locker which also features an electrical outlet. Toilet inside the room. Luxury and comfortable showers next to the room.
A beautiful terrace, a garden (with games), a modern kitchen and a comfortable chill-out room with a big TV, which can also be used as a meeting room are also at your disposal. Bikers can store their bikes for free in a lockable box in the basement, which also features charging stations for e-bikes. Washer and dryer are available for CHF 7.50 per laundry session.
Nyon Hostel is sustainably run. Our building is energy efficient and part of our energy is produced by the solar cells on our roof.
Check-in: 14:00 - 23:45
Check-out: until 10:00
Reception opening hours:
6:30 - 11:30
13:00 - 23:45
Please let us know if you are planning to arrive after 23:45 h.
Payment at arrival in cash (CHF/ euros) or by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
City tax (CHF 2.- per person per night)
Cancellation: free until 48 hours before arrival.
Pets are not allowed Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>