Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks before arrival all changes can be made without any charge. After that we might charge the full amount of the reservation but only if we won’t be able to resell the cancelled beds.
No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You'll love sitting at our living rooms, eating, chatting, working or doing whatever you want. The vibe of the hostel is very relaxed, as you can see in the pictures.
WiFi is free and works perfectly in all the Hostel, including rooms, where you'll have enough plugs for your computer, phone or whatever you need them for!
O2 Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: This property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the balance due of your stay.
We will charge your 1st night 7 days before the arrival, the remaining amount is paid on arrival.
Taxes included (except touristic tax) 2 € per night and per person up to a maximum of 14 € per person (7 nights followed by stay / person)
Breakfast not included.
We don't have breakfast but we have an amazing kitchen where you can do it!
Wi-FI is free and works perfectly in all the hostel, including rooms. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>