Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reminder needs to be paid three weeks 3 WEEKS prior to arrival via Paypal or direct Bank Deposit once the Hostelworld booking is made. If you want to book with less than three weeks notice please make the booking or contact us directly.
In case of No Show the first night will be charged to the credit card.
If there is a reduction in numbers the full ammount will be paid for the remainder of the people on the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a security deposit of 200 pesos per person to be given in cash on arrival for loss of bedding, keys or general damage to the hostel and its contents. This will be returned at departure if there are no incidents.
It is important that people booking know that they will be staying in a youth hostel not a hotel.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We would like to welcome you to our hostel, (your home-away-from-home).
We opened our doors to backpackers and other world travelers in 2005, and we are proud to be the first hostel in Puerto Vallarta.
Built from the ground up, and little-by-little, Oasis now boasts four floors with dorms, private rooms, showers, and several “chill” spots onsite. You will never feel crowded at the spacious Oasis Hostel.
Begin your mornings with yoga or coffee on our rooftop terrace with its panoramic view of beautiful Puerto Vallarta. Or better yet, complete your day there with a refreshing “evening” beverage. Join other travelers, or relax alone. The option is yours.
When you travel, the location of your accomodations is a big consideration. Oasis is conveniently situated in an authentic Mexican neighborhood, just five minutes from all the tourists attractions including our world-famous beaches (by bus). Or fifteen minutes distance on-foot.
Speaking of convenience, there is a 24 hour Kiosko only meters away. But, if you get the munchies, and prefer to stay in, we offer a snack bar, with noodles, chips, candy, cookies, popcorn, soda, and water. You can even purchase a cold cerveza (beer) should you desire. Plus, there are numerous food stands within walking distance.
Below is a list of Oasis freebies:
• FREE breakfast with pancakes, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice everyday from 8-10 AM
• FREE filtered water and filtered ice
• FREE WiFi and computer use
• FREE onsite parking
• FREE padlocks and use of security lockers (refundable deposit required)
• FREE use of condiments: salt, cooking oil, and other spices
• FREE language exchange
• FREE multi-lingual book exchange
• FREE bed linen
• FREE Netflix, as well as Youtube on flatscreen T.V.
Other Oasis perks (most no cost also):
• Great value!
• Fully equipped kitchen with spacious prep area
• Laundry services available (small fee)
• Mixed-gender dorms, and female only en-suite dorms
• Private rooms with private bath
• Outings, excursions, activity recommendations, as well as itinerary planning
• Friendly, welcoming, fun staff
• No curfew (key issued to you)
• Twenty-four hour security
• We will leave the light on for you... :-) Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>