Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A bright and cheery four-floored veteran that packs its hostel-loving travelers into rooms of all shapes and sizes. Boosted by its truly friendly atmosphere, this a good option if you like rubbing shoulders with fellow travelers and being within walking distance of the city's highlights.
Lonely Planet BC & Yukon Travel Guide, 4th Ed.
Centrally located in downtown Victoria, Ocean Island has a wide array of rooms to suit your budget and lifestyle. You can choose from comfortable 4 or 6 bed dorms to private rooms in all shapes and sizes. With easy access to public transit, ferries, and the airport, we're a great home base for exploring Victoria and the rest of Vancouver Island.
Looking for privacy? Our mini room option offers the budget conscious traveler a unique solution to Victoria's pricey hotel room market. In a very compact space we offer all the benefits of a private room- privacy, a comfortable bed, your own mini fridge- at a fraction of the cost of a regular hotel room. Not your style? Unwind in one of our spacious, peaceful private rooms with ensuite bathrooms instead.
Our fully renovated 1891 heritage building is full of art and life and colour!
• Free unlimited high-speed wireless internet in all rooms and common areas. Great for YouTube, Skype, Netflix, and so much more!
• Free Dinner
• 24 hour free hot drinks including coffee, hot chocolate and green, black & herbal teas.
• Super cheap pay-per-use internet terminal access ($2/use, up to 1hr)
• 23 shared bathrooms
• Rooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Fridge in every room
• 24 hour Front Desk / no curfew
• Fully equipped shared kitchen
• Laundry facilities
• Private movie/chillout room
• Discounts on local attractions
• Free secure bike and bag storage
• Discounted parking ($15 a night)
• Payphones on every floor
• Bed Linen included in price
• Free use of Hair Dryers/Straighteners and Irons
• Our very own guide to Victoria so you can enjoy the city like a local
We get you great discounts on whale watching, kayaking, sailing, diving, car and bike rentals, admission to museums and clubs, and much, much more!
Come see why we're consistently rated one of the best hostels in BC!
* Please note that the listed prices do not include taxes (16%).
**Please note: You must let us know before 18:00 (6pm) the day before your arrival if you need to cancel, otherwise you will be charged for one night.
***Please note that due to space limitations, only one large piece of luggage and one small bag can be allowed in dorm rooms (the same dimensions as most airlines). Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>