Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of balance within 2 weeks prior to arrival and it will be nonrefundable
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group deposit 50 zlotys pp
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Oki Doki is a wonderful family owned business that has been home for travellers here in Warsaw for the past 15 years and operated by people who take the time to get to know their guests.
We are located in 18th century building, the only original and left intact in Warsaw Old Town. It is listed as an architectural monument to the city of Warsaw. This part of the city is protected as Unesco World Heritage Site! We are surrounded by restaurants and historical sites.
Enjoy young vibe in historical location and mingle with other guests - they range from newbies to veteran backpackers. Ask our staff about anything that interests you. We are young, we are bright, we know a lot about history of Warsaw as well as best party venues - for us passion becomes a way of living!
- A staff who cares about your whole stay in the city. Who have enough knowledge to help you navigate the city and write your best story.
- A clean and safe place, with Hania and Kasia making it as clean as possible and lugagge store where you can leave your luggage while moving around the city by public Veturilo bikes in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Wide selection of comfortable dorms perfect for experiencing backpacker hostel life as well as private rooms if you prefer a bit more privacy, yet still value a social connection.
- Fretka Bar - place where you can experience polish beer in many flavours. Do not miss the happy hour!
- Tv room with netflix. Hungovers need to be respected.
- Spacious rooms with a plug, private lamp, socket, USB and individual curtain for each bed, the comfiest mattresses you can imagine and pillows to help you have a good sleep after a crazy Mazowiecka, Pawilony or Teatro Cubano night out
- Facilities such as 24h front desk, free fast wifi, free linen, lift/elevator, free hair-dryers, towels for rent (dorms) & free for privates
- Fully equiped kitchen (where there's free tea & coffee) for guests who preffer to cook and save money
- A lovely vegetarian and non-vegetarian breakfast served between 7:00-12:00 for additional 3 euros to start your day in the right mood. For lunch we got you covered with discounts on meals in an on-site restaurant.
- 24h security which means cameras, door codes, fire protection with fireproof doors and alarming connected to fire department monitoring
- Cosy back yard with terrace and chill-out area
Join us and feel like home! You are our guest from the time you pass the entrance until you leave - please feel free to use all our facilities any time you like.
Arriving before check-in time (that is 3 PM) or want to hang out after check-out (11 AM)? Not a problem! Please stay in our common areas, have a cup of coffee, take a shower or use the Internet.
We are waiting for you to carry on doing what we love that involves hosting, showing the city we love and creating connections that might last a lifetime. Come and write your story! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Mest populære Warsaw
Bekroning van een Levenslange Prestatie, Medium hostell i hele verden
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>