Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are open again with restrictions, disinfection and sanitary regime but back in life.
Stay in the heart of historical Warsaw, brand new, ultra modern Oki Doki Old Town. Enjoy young vibe in historical location.
We offer dorm beds designed for your comfort and privacy and cozy private rooms!
ULTRA FAST INTERNET!!but open!!!! (now 50 times faster then last year)
Common space makes it easy to meet new people and make new friendships. Get lazy and chillout on our cosy backyard. Enjoy a glass of beer in our cafe or a dinner in on site restaurant.
We are located in 18th century building, the only one left intact in Warsaw Old Town. This part of the city is listed as Unesco’s World Heritage Site! We are surrounded by restaurants and historical sites. Everyday you may join free walking tours to find out more about unique history of the city.
24 hours reception till the end of September, but due to Covid19 from October reception will be open for 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays only. Other days from 8am to 11pm. If you want to come later in the night, you will need to agree for self check in, please inform us about your late arrival and we will send you instructions. It is only possible for a fully prepaid reservation made till 9pm of the day of arrival.
if you come later, please let us know and we will send you information about a door code and room keys
Check what is included!
- cosy privates rooms - doubles, twins and quads
- comfortable dorm beds, bunks with private lamps, sockets, USB, and individual curtains
- the thickest mattresses you can imagine
- free linen
- towels for rent (dorms)
- lockers for individual use in every dorm
- free luggage store
- common area with fully equipped kitchen
- free tea and coffee
- cosy back yard with terrace and chillout area
- free WiFi
- all 6 bed mix dorm rooms and some doubles are airconditioned
Ask our staff about anything that interests you. We are young, we are bright, we know a lot about history of Warsaw as well as best party venues. For us passion becomes a way of living! Mingle with other guests - they range from newbies to veteran backpackers.
Join us and feel like home! You are our guest from the time you pass the entrance until you leave - please feel free to use all our facilities any time you like. Arriving before check-in time (that is 3 PM) or want to hang out after check-out (11 AM)? Not a problem! Please stay in our common areas, have a a cup of coffee, take a shower or use the Internet. Hope to see you soon!
Oki Doki OLD TOWN Warsaw Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival day.
Payment upon arrival is possible by cash and Visa/Maestro Card. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Minors are allowed only in private rooms with bathrooms in a company of their parent. Hostel offers accommodation in rooms with shared bathroom and dormitory rooms only to adults ( over the age of 18).
For reservations for more than 8 people or 4 rooms, please use group reservation button.
Reservations for 8 people / 4 rooms or more attempted to be made online could be considered as not guaranteed. There might be additional requirements for group bookings ( including 4 male only parties), like prepayments and group deposits.
Reservations for New Year Eve require full and non-returnable prepayment by the 15th of November. Reservations made after that date need to be prepaid as soon as possible. For the New Year’s Eve we accept reservations only for two days and more. If you’d like to choose other payment option than charging your credit card please let us know while making your reservation.
Intoxicated persons are not allowed to be on the hostel premises. After 10 pm alcohol consumption is allowed only in the hostel bar and after 11 pm it is strictly forbidden to drink anywhere in the building except for the bar if it is still open. It is strictly prohibited to drink any alcohol inside the dorm at any time, Guests violating those rules may be removed from the hostel immediately with no compensation and money return.
The property reserves the right to refuse accommodation to anyone who contravenes against a hostel rule or who compromises the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or residents, permanent hygiene avoiding, sexual assault of other guests, will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be granted a refund.
Though we make every attempt to do so, we cannot guarantee that everyone in your party will be able to stay in the same room. Room allocations are made based on availability and on a first-come first-served basis. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Mest populære Warsaw
Bekroning van een Levenslange Prestatie, Medium hostell i hele verden
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>