Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups of over 6 persons, cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, or the equivalent of one night's stay for all persons in the group will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In order to safeguard the health of our guests and staff we have introduced the following measures:
- limiting the number of guests in the dorms to ensure enough distance
- free upgrades to private rooms when necessary
- frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the communal spaces, bathrooms and dorms
- hand sanitizer at the entrance
- disinfectant and paper towels in the bathrooms for guests to use
- all hostel activities are organized in nature, beaches or outdoor spaces
- we do not take card, but are happy to accept Revolut, Transferwise and PayPal payments to avoid paper money transactions
Old Town boasts an unbeatable location - we are the only hostel within the walls of Diocletian's Palace, a 4th century Roman palace protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Within a stone's throw from the hostel you'll find all the major tourist attractions as well as the best bars, restaurants, cafes and shops in town. Nearest beaches are an easy 15 minute walk.
All of our dorms and private rooms are air-conditioned, and dorms come with backpack-size safety lockers.
Facilities include free WiFi, free towels, laundry service, kitchen facilities, TV with Chromecast, book exchange and board games.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We'll gladly provide travel information, help you organize your next stay or transfer, take you out for a beer to our favorite bar or show your around town. Dinners, nights out and other activities are organized frequently with partner hostels.
Our hostel cat Arthur adds to the cozy feel and makes us an ideal hostel for all animal lovers. We are pet friendly and will be happy to host your pets, but please let us know in advance.
*Reception hours: 08:00 - 22:00 IMPORTANT: We are currently unable to maintain full hours due to the covid-19 crisis. Please let us know your arrival time in advance so we are there for your check in.
*We have a hostel cat who is allowed into all areas of the hostel. If you have allergies or are not a fan of cats, we advise you book elsewhere.
*We are a little tricky to find - being inside a UNESCO Heritage zone we are not allowed to put up signs, so make sure to carefully follow directions.
*Check-out: 12:00 (noon)
*Tourist tax of 10kn per person per night is not included in the price.
*We do not accept credit cards. Payment must be in Croatian kuna.
*We are on the 3rd floor, so please keep this in mind if you're carrying heavy luggage. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>