Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Omega House is a co-living & co-working space - a unique concept in Romania that holds under the same roof private and shared rooms, a cafe, a hub and an unconventional events space.
A place where you can move in entirely and have all your working and living needs meet, or you can enjoy each of the separate services we offer without actually moving in and still enjoy the vibrant community at each visit.
You are welcomed to co-live with us either in the private rooms, or in the shared ones. Or you can choose to spend a night or two in out Boutique Hotel or in one of the dorms.
What does Coliving mean?
You keep hearing this name and have no idea what it means? Well, it’s the new way of living cleverly. Imagine you are living in a house where you have your own room and personal things, a very cozy and generous lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 terraces, a cafe, an out of the box coworking space and access to networking, social and educational events.
Coliving is for those who understand that HOME is more than the place you sleep in. It’s for those who like being connected with high quality people and still have privacy, who hate wasting time in traffic, who build their lifestyle on values like freedom, diversity, innovation.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, digital nomad or you just like doing things in a different way and have an insights on the way the world moves, Omega House is for you. You’ll find here everything you need to give life to your ideas, connect with great people, relax, grow.
Opening the white front door, you are welcomed by jazz tunes and freshly grinned coffee, which you can take to go or serve it in the cozy cafe!
If you’re looking for a way to spend your free time, our library has a selection of over 3000 titles. Personal development, fiction, history... you can take your pick!
The Music Hub is our largest hall - a lounge and events’ space. It has its own interior terrace and direct access to a fully equipped kitchen.
We have also thought about you guys, the ones that like to work in a silent and cosy place. Our Quiet Hub has plenty of natural light, a separate meeting room, and two relaxing areas.
The following is our house policies and conditions : Check in from 14:00 to 24.00 ; Check out before 12:00. Cancellation policy is 48 hours prior first night of arrival and please make your payment upon arrival by either cash, credit card or debt card and this property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Please be advice that breakfast is not included.
Our reception opens 7 days a week so please don't hesitate to come and speak to us with any questions and concerns.
As we do not have a curfew, we do not accept customer young than 18 year old either. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>