Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Nuno and Filipe are two brothers who own and manage the Hostel. 'We know what we want to find when we look for cheap accommodation while exploring a new city.' That is the Hostel is located in a completely restored 150 year old building, combining Oporto's character with the utmost comfort and security in a modern and relaxed environment where you can meet people from around the world, party or just come for a weekend getaway.
'Our purpose is not only to make you feel welcomed as a tourist, but mostly help you discover the city as if you were a local and show you the way to Oporto's best hidden bars and restaurants.'
The Hostel features a multipurpose lounge downstairs where you can either have a drink, listen to music, watch a DVD in our cinema area or just lay back and read a book. All guests have access to a PC with internet and Wifi for laptops, as well as access to a fully equipped new kitchen. During your stay you can also enjoy our breakfast every morning.
Oporto Invictus Hostel in itself is a unique piece of art. Take a look at our mural graffiti walls depicting the city's streets. Also in each room there are mural paintings referring to some of the city's tourist attractions. We try to be as environmentally friendly as possible. This is why our Hostel is fueled by Solar Energy and we .
As it is written on the city's coat of arms 'noble, loyal and undefeated', Oporto is the perfect place to visit.
It is easy to understand why this medieval city, aged by the centuries, proud to exhibit the colorful contrast between traditional and modern, is the Nº1 destination for mobility students: you can easily hop from a glass of port on the riverside to surfing or simply relaxing in one of the city's parks. You will also take advantage of our free guided tour in Porto historical downtown center
Check in: 15:00
Check out; 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72hrs. If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Credit card accepted
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Aksepterer kredittkort
- Skatter inkludert
- Avgifter ikke inkludert
Oporto Invictus Hostel sier
Ting å Merke Seg
Check out; 12:00
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival free cancellation
credit card accepted
Check in: a partir das 15h
Check out: 12:00
Politica de cancelamento: 3 dias antes da chegada cancelamento gratuito
Cartao de credito aceite
CITY TAX From March 2018 - This tax will be charged to all customers (anyone over 13 years old) staying the night in Porto. The tax is 2€ per night per person, up to a maximum total of € 14 (seven consecutive nights per night / person). The tax will be charged at check-in and is NOT included in the total reservation.
IMPOSTO DA CIDADE a partir de Março de 2018 - Este imposto será cobrado a todos os clientes (qualquer pessoa com mais de 13 anos) que pernoitarem no Porto. O imposto é de € 2 por noite por pessoa, até um total máximo de € 14 (sete noites consecutivas por noite / pessoa). O imposto será cobrado no momento do check-in e não está incluído no total da reserva.
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>