Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups with people under 18 years old, the group leader will be responsible for the previous parental consent and for offences against the site's regulations.
- For groups from 1 to 50 people, are allowed without penalty up to 15 days before the arrival date.
- For groups from 51 to 150 people, are allowed without penalty up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- For groups with more than 150 people, the agreement will be discussed depending on the season.
In the case where the terms and conditions for amendments and cancellations are not met, the management reserves the right to apply and charge a penalty for the full amount of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Upon arrival the group leader must go to reception with: his/her passport and a list of participants with the following details: Name, Surname, Place and Date of Birth (it should be better send some days before the arrival date this list by e-mail). The receptionist will ask for a 200,00â'¬ deposit in cash to act as a bond for the keys/chip cards and for any potential damages. Upon the return of all keys/chip cards and providing there are no damages (that will be deemed by the site staff), the reception will reimburse the deposit in full. (there is a 5,00â'¬ penalty per key/chip card damaged or lost).
Check-in procedure starts from 1pm and check-out must be done before 10am.
Any changes to details mentioned above should be agreed by mutual consent between the parties and shall be made in writing.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Just a short ride on the tram from Prague's stunning historic city centre, we boast a free sauna & indoor saltwater swimming pool open year-round to sweat off some of that fantastic Czech beer! We're also proud to be the ONLY Prague hostel with a fitness center.
Our rooms are big, bright and airy with huge windows to let in the Czech sunshine. Better yet, all the rooms have an ensuite shower and WC. There are free crisp white bed linens and cozy duvets.
Unique to PLUS Prague is 'PLUS Girls'. This 'girls-only' space allows you to forget you're a backpacker and be a girl again. There are big bathrooms, cosmetic tables with large mirrors, and hairdryers. When you check in you'll receive a nice fluffy towel to use during your stay with us and a complimentary cosmetics bag stuffed with goodies for you to take along.
Additional info: Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am.
The maximum length of stay in a dorm room is 10 nights. If you wish to stay longer than 10 nights, please speak with us and we can organize an offer for a private room.
Currency Rates & Payment:
We can accept Euro notes (NO COINS) for final payments for your bed at the hostel and change will be issued in CZK. This will be at the rate set by the hostel and may differ from the rate when you paid your deposit online as market rates fluctuate. We also accept all major debit and credit cards.
Please note that children under the age of 16 may not stay in shared dorms (unless the whole dorm is booked for that party). Small pets must be confirmed in advance by email and can only be accommodated in private rooms.
The PLUS Prague Crew Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Innendørs svømmebasseng
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
PLUS Prague sier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>