Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
our cancellation policy in case of a no show is to that guests their 50% deposit paid
Additional Terms and Conditions
a deposit of 50% is required to secure a booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We have 4 bedrooms available, 2 rooms with private bathroom.
We have 2 similar suites with private bathroom, one has 2 twin beds on the first floor & the other has a double bed on the third floor. They are booked according to availability so you may have a room with twin beds or a room with a double bed when booking the Hastings Suites.
We are located in a good residential area but still provide a quite ambience. Easy access to other parts of Malta from the bus terminus and ferries, where route buses to all locations on the island leave frequently. Just minutes walk from shops, restaurants and coffee shops, Britannia College/ bus terminus is 5 minutes away.
Advise us about arrival time of check in, this is very important. We will send you an official email with information about the Palazzo, so please reply to that email with your check in time.
Always include your mobile number that you will be using while in Malta so that we can contact you if needs be.
Check out time is usually after breakfast but we are flexible depending on our other bookings.
Cash is preferred upon arrival
Malta is pretty hot all year round, we provide fans in summer but for winter days the palazzo has no heating in rooms. A portable gas heater is available in winter days at a one time fee of Euro 5 for 5 days.
We have a shared refrigerator on the roof, in which you can store your own drinks/food to enjoy in your room or on our lovely roof garden. In the roof we also have a microwave oven & a kettle for the use of all guests.
An eco-tax of 50c per person (over 18 years) per night up to a maximun of €5 per person per stay is to be paid on check-in and added to the total remaining amount due.
We do long stays for language students also and if you are after a language course, dive holiday or golf holiday please let us know. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>