Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Free Walking Tour!!!
Free Sheets & Towels
Free Internet in the Common Area
Free Maps of the City
Free Great Services.
Reception Is Open 24/24 (No Curfew)
Pella Inn is situated in the heart of the old town of Athens within walking distance from the famous Acropolis, Monastiraki square and Plaka. The rooms and their balconies have a direct view of the Acropolis, as does the rooftop bar, which is perfect for chilling out, having a good time and meeting other travelers while enjoying the amazing view of the Acropolis and the rest of the city.
The nearest metro station, Monastiraki, is only 150 meters away providing easy access to and from the airport, as well as a direct line to the port of Piraeus.
The excellent location of Pella Inn gives you immediate access to all the interesting sights of Athens such as the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, Keramikos, the Olympic Stadium, the National Archaeological Museum, etc.
Our friendly staff is always prepared to advise you on how to get around the city, from the tourist sites to places 'off the beaten path'.
**Note: Cancellations must be made by email**
Advice about arrival time
Reception 24 hours
Check out 11am
Credit Card Facilities`
Please note: Only guests under 50 years old allowed to book our dorm rooms, there is no restrictions for private rooms. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>