Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Nil Before 30 days
During 30-20 days before group arrival date: 50% of the package cost.
During 20-10 days before group arrival date : 75% of the package cost.
During 10-00 days before group arrival date: 100% of the package cost. I
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
As quirky as the name, Pink Elephant offers an unusual stay experience for business/leisure budget as well as solo travellers. Pink Elephant is an idea inspired by a team of young entrepreneurs from the travel industry. What sets us apart is our experience in planning unique trips to explore the city of Jaipur and planning travel experiences within and outside India – Just one of the many things we offer to our guests.
We invite our fellow travellers to relax on our garden terrace, enjoy a film in the TV/DVD room or read our books and surf our mega-fast internet. Our place includes indoor games to play, rooftop dining, hot & scrumptious breakfast and other basic comforts such as lockers, hot showers, 24*7 check in, linen and duvets towels and toiletries. We assist you with planning your excursion to explore Jaipur and outside.
We also offer dorm room and private room, cooking, painting and pottery workshops, live Music and karaoke sessions, guided food trails, yoga & meditation sessions.
Free wifi features the whole property. Our friendly staff is always there to help you. For any travel questions, please feel free to let us know. We will give you suggestions accordingly. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>