Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Ground Zero of Targu Mures hosts this revolutionary and new hotel. The diversity of rooms, their uniqueness, innovation and revolutionary design, opens a new concept, unique in Romania. Our guest will be able to interactively choose the room that wants to spend time in, will be impressed with a new approach to gastronomy and leisure.
Multiple combinations of shapes, colors and materials create unique rooms which guarantee a unique experience for each visit to the Plaza hotel.
The room facilities leave no question marks directed towards the guest, each room is equipped with air conditioning, LED LCD TV, safe, fully equipped mini bar, telephones in bedrooms and bathrooms, internet access.
The pattern of classical and traditional restaurants has been erased from our dictionary, where foremen chefs will present each time both new and inventive dishes and secret recipes from all over the world.
Organizing an event has never been more interactive, interesting and easy for you. Grand Plaza Conference Room - 220 persons; Meeting Room - 35 persons; Design Conference Room - 70 people; Business Conference Room - 120 persons.
Exclusively for Plaza hotels guests, our spa guarantees privacy and relaxation. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Telefon med direktelinje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>