Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
1 - Podstel Bucharest: This is our hostel/teahouse combo offering daily Family Meals and social evening activities.
2 - Podstel Umbrella: This is our modern, chilled, quiet and comfortable space where private rooms are also available.
- - -
Welcome to the Podstel family!
Podstel Bucharest is more than just a bed - we are a community hostel run by travellers and just a 10-minute walk from Unirii Square. We are focused on giving each of our guests a unique experience by organising fun events, insightful workshops & delicious family meals.
Podstel was founded by Dan and Sam - childhood friends from the UK - who shared a collective dream to set up a home where travellers and locals could share their stories and learn something new from each other. In 2012, Dan and Sam embarked on a journey around the world visiting over 400 hostels in 50+ countries, collecting ideas and trying to understand what travellers wanted from a hostel which ultimately led to the Podstel concept. After all the hard work and adventures, they put into everything we learned into practice, and here's what you can expect from your stay at Podstel Bucharest - the first and original Podstel:
We know what it’s like to be on the road. We all love to travel and have adventured to over 50 countries on 5 continents, learning from other hostels and interviewing 100s of backpackers in order to understand exactly what you need. Beyond a friendly social atmosphere, hot shower and good night’s sleep, we want to get to know you as a friend and give you personalised recommendations of things to see and do in Bucharest.
We believe it's important to help you feel at home while you're on the road, so we've done our best to create a fun, homely and familiar atmosphere. Our spacious garden is filled with lush trees & flowers, hammocks, a summer bar and an Arabic tent, giving the feeling of a chilled natural oasis in the heart of Bucharest. It’s a great place to unwind, enjoy a fresh smoothie and meet fellow travellers, locals and our friendly house cat Dharma. We also have a ‘secret garden’ with hanging flower baskets and comfy cushions, where you can kick back, relax or even enjoy a game of table tennis with fellow travellers or locals.
We work hard to make Podstel a vibrant, creative, and social place to be. We enjoy organising fun events every day of the week, free of charge to all of our guests. These include Games Night, Craft Night, Open Stage Sessions, Trivia Night, Live Performances, Insightful Talks, Mediation/Yoga Workshops and much much more!
If you’re looking for chilled ambient music, good vibes and an opportunity to meet locals, expats and fellow travellers, our onsite teahouse/cafe is the place to be. It's also a great place to get work done with comfy seating, plug sockets everywhere and super-fast Gigabit WiFi internet.
We also offer:
- Beers and alcoholic cocktails.
- over 40 speciality teas from all over the world.
- Toasted sandwiches, delicious cakes & healthy snacks.
In the Summer, we serve fresh fruit smoothies made with fruits and herbs grown in our garden, and homemade freshly-squeezed lemonades.
Podstel Bucharest is located in a quiet and safe neighbourhood just 500 metres South of Unirii Square. We are within a short walking distance to everything you will need for your stay (supermarkets, restaurants, parks, clubs, and many popular sights). We are also only 8 minutes walk to the closest bus stop of the 24-hour airport bus.
Here's our proximity to points of interest in Bucharest:
- Unirii Square: 8-minute walk to shops, ATMs, currency exchange bureaus, supermarkets, buses and Bucharest’s main metro station, Piata Unirii (direct connection to Gara De Nord - main train station).
- Nightclubs: 10-minute walk to two of Bucharest’s most popular clubs.
- Old Town: 15-minute walk to all the bars, cafes, bistros, clubs, art galleries, antique shops & museums.
- Other Key Places: 5-minute walk to Carol Park (Nation’s Heroes Memorial), 10-minute walk to Tineretului Park, 10-minute walk to daily free walking tour & 15-minute walk to Palace of Parliament.
- Free hugs and positivity.
- A chance to meet our cat.
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen with a cooker, microwave, fridge, utensils, herbs & condiments.
- Free use of musical instruments - ukuleles, guitars, microphones, keyboard and PA system.
- Free use of many card/board games.
- Free use of the stage and opportunity to organise your own event or workshop.
That’s everything for now - thanks for reading and we look forward to welcoming you to the Podstel Family. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Romania
Leukste Hostel, Best solo male hostel
1ste, Land Romania
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>