Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. The hostel also offers car hire. World Peace Pagoda is 2.1 km from Pokhara Youth Hostel, while International Mountain Museum is 3.7 km from the property. The nearest airport is Pokhara Airport, 3 km from Pokhara Youth Hostel.
It also has a rather yummy breakfast fresh and locally produced. The reception desk can help with plenty of information about trekking around the Annapurna, flights and anything required in order to make your stay awesome!
There is plenty of restaurants and bars nearby and since the hostel is very well located you will be able to find these in no time! :)
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 05:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10.Curfew: guests should be quiet after 24:00. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>