Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel Porzellaneum is open in July, August and September and is located in the heart of Vienna. By tram you can reach the inner city in just a few minutes and from there you can explore the most important sights - including the famous Ring Strasse, St. Stephen`s Cathedral and the bubbly Donaukanal where you can chill out and relax in the evening - within walking distance.
Next to 4 supermarkets (one also opens on Sundays!), banks (cash machine!), pastries, little shops, a heavenly chocolate shop, traditional coffeehouses and restaurants you can enjoy your stay and experience a one-of-a-kind trip.
Our reception is open 24/7, so there is no closing hour - come home whenever you want - we are always happy to see you! Our friendly staff will gladly give you some city-tips and help you with all your needs.
We'll be thrilled to welcome you in our hostel! We're just a click away ...
Thanks to the input of our guests we provide now shower curtains on every floor.
PORZELLANEUM - Special features:
*Lovely, leafy and shady garden for relaxing, chill out and enjoying a drink or snack from the reception
*Free table tennis
*Free luggage store
*Musical instruments for your use (piano, guitar)
*Free WIFI with your own device or in our comfy computer room
*Free use of fridge-space
*Hello Bikers! Large room for bike storage, little workshop for fixing little problems ;)
*Breakfast offered from 06:30 -10:00 for 5,50 euros
*Check In from 13:00 till 00:00
*Checkout until 10.00
*Cozy TV-room Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>