Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You will see what you want and what you need to see. There is no such place in Warsaw as our hostel, which atmosphere, architecture, interior design refers best to trends seen in 70′ and 80′. We are authentic in what we do and we wish you to try move back to these years for a little while. Carefully selected, thoroughly renovated furniture, color scheme and the whole space is a result of combining the aesthetics of a totalitarian state with modernity. Thanks to that our hostel is an interesting, but also a comfortable place.
Our strengths are open-mind and international, friendly atmosphere. Press Hostel is a place where you are going to feel safe. We care about our guests, keeping the front desk open 24h a day. We will always make our best to provide the help you need. As our guest you will get to now how to get to the chosen point, and also which services are best and cheapest for you, where to book tickets for a party, what to eat and which restaurants are worth visiting, how to find exceptional night life. But also, which things or places you should definitely avoid.
We are solid in everything we do – from keeping the hostel clean and tidy, through organizing events and animations, ending with amazing coffee you can have with us for free every morning. Even beds we have designed on our own – all of them are regular (90cm x 200cm) and we guarantee that they are also very comfortable. Morover, bedding are made of 100% organic, breathable cotton. What is important, mattresses are thick enough, so you wake up well rested and full of energy. All this makes high, homy standard, which is practically unheard in other hostels in Warsaw.
We travel around the world. While creating The Press Hostel we have tried to eliminate the weak sides of this kind of accommodation.That is why our well equipped, open kitchen is connected with the living room and the terrace. We have books, board games, fast-speed WiFi, washing machine (with drying option), cold beer and aspirin for you.
Press Hostel is located in Muranów district, that was built during the communist’ dictatorship on the rubble of Warsaw Ghetto. It is located near the Old Town, which has been completely destroyed by the Nazis and rebuilt in its historical shape. The building itself comes from the last decade of polish communism and it used to be a quarter of the Warsaw Craft Chamber.
Press Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 8.00% will be charged extra.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age restriction: 16+ only.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>