Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• 0-7 days prior arrival 100% of the reservation is charged
• 8-28 days prior arrival 50% of the reservation is charged
• +29 days prior arrival cancellation is free of charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
• A 10% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance must be settled a month prior to arrival – deposits are non-refundable.
• Payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Bank Transfer.
• Everyone must have a photo ID
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Walls elegantly laced in a collage of old, characterful framed photographs paired with a swish wooden bar make for a smart, pub-charmer drinking den to congregate with comrades. Lounge on the cosy sofas and in this not-so-serious lair. You can even get involved in some board-games with buds, or some stich & bitch sessions at the atrium.
If you like sports this one is for you… It’s the only pub in the PubLove family that shows regular sports! If there’s a match you really want to watch and you can’t see it on our ‘listings’ just let us know at the bar and we’ll see what we can do.
Not a sports fan? Don’t let that put you off… Our gorgeous hostel is made up of a mixture of dorms, and downstairs you can find our award-winning burger kitchen serving all day long, as well as brunch until 6pm. See if you’re staying during one of our weekly quiz nights and put your brain up to the challenge, or enjoy some live music at our occasional acoustic nights.
Located in South London, The Crown is surrounded by greenery. Take a stroll down the road to Clapham Common, a huge park with cafes, festivals, kids areas, a skate park, and much more! If you fancy checking out some local cinema see what’s on at Clapham Picturehouse.Located on the south-west side of London,
With free Wi-Fi and fresh linen provided in the room, guests will also have use of the 24-hour bar. 24-hour reception and security is provided.
There is an extensive bus network nearby connecting the area with much of south and central London. The Crown has three tube stations and two railway stations within walking distance.
London attractions including Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye and the O2 Arena can be reached in 40 minutes by public transport.
Wandsworth is a great choice for travellers interested in restaurants, tourist attractions and convenient public transportation. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>