Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hello, thank you very much for booking with us, we want to help you with your stay in this region.
we inform you that for our passengers we offer the following daily tours that depart and end at our hostel, we also offer roundtrip- bus tickets to the national park, we rent camping equipment and much more.
Tell us if you are interested and we will help you
Full-Day Paine: Full day excursion of moderate physical intensity that allows knowing two great attractions of the province of Last Hope: the Milodon Cave and the Torres del Paine National Park. Departure between 07:30 and 08:00 am, the value per person $ 40,000.- * Does not include lunch or entrance to the national park.
Base Torres: A spectacular and intense hike following the path that runs through the Ascencio River valley to the base of Torres del Paine, the park's most impressive viewpoint. Departure between 06:30 and 07:00 am, the value per person $ 40,000.- * Does not include lunch or entrance to the national park.
Navigation Balmaceda and Serrano Glacier: Boat navigation from Puerto Natales to the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers, through the Ultima Esperanza Fjord, a sighting of beautiful mountains and unique landscapes. Departure 08:00 am, value per person $ 65,000.- * Does not include lunch, $ 100,000.- * includes lunch.
Full-Day Perito Moreno: A journey through the Patagonian steppe to the Perito Moreno glacier, Argentina, to appreciate one of the most impressive natural spectacles in South America. Departure between 06:00 and 06:30 am, the value per person $ 75,000.- * Does not include lunch or entrance to the national park.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in one of the best locations of Puerto Natales, right near to the most renowned attractions of our city such as Museo Histórico Municipal, Locomotora Mc Lleland- Plaza Puerto Natales, Monumento de la Mano and Muelle Viejo, amongst other important landmarks and attractions of our city.
We have two styles of room. On the one hand, we have dorms made of iron and decorated with pallets. The structure of the beds has been made of recycled materials, meanwhile the mattresses are completely new. On the other hand, we have double rooms, whose mattresses are also brand new as well as the bed structure has been made of recycled materials. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Puma House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
If the guests arrive earlier, they can wait in the living room.
Check out before 10:00 .
We can store the luggage of the guests after the check out if necessary.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
The reception will be closed at 23.30. After that time, there is an electronic gate to get in by means of the corresponding code.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>