Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Need 14 days cancellation notice. In case reservation is cancelled in less the 14 days NO amount will be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit of 1st night stay is required. The rest of payment is due 2 weeks prior to arrival via paypal. Please email us for inquiry to email@example.com
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Checkin payment just in CASH.
Pagamento en checkin solo en EFECTIVO.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
If you come from San Jose, you have to take a bus in Tracopa bus Terminal it is close to Plaza Viquez Av,18 , street 5; you can buy a ticket for a direct bus that cost around $10 USD and it takes about 3 hours to Quepos. After, take a bus to Manuel Antonio (every 20 min), ask to the bus driver to leave you in front of Pura Vida Hostel, it takes around 7 minutes from the bus Station, or you can walk, it takes 15 minutes but the hill is tough.
We have fully stacked and always CLEAN communal kitchen with microwave, 2 fridges, plenty of work space, some spices are included, and 2 stoves to cook on...
Breakfast Included: pancakes, coffee and tea.
We have many different styles private rooms and dormitories depending on your budget: Private rooms with private or shared bathrooms with hot water showers. Some rooms have safes and lockers. Dorm Rooms: We have 3 types to fit your budget – you can choose a dorm room for 6 people or 8 people with shared or private bathrooms. Rooms are cleaned daily, the bathrooms twice daily and we are very particular and meticulous about the cleanliness of our hostel, the common areas and the rooms.
We have an excellent location in the pure jungle right outside of Quepos. We have Titi Monkeys that are regular visitors to us. Right around the hostel you can spot many incredible animals: Toucans, close-to-extinction Titi Monkeys, White Face Monkeys, Sloth, Mega Size Iguanas, humming birds...
We are walking distance to Quepos where everything is MUCH CHEAPER – because you are getting local prices, with many restaurants, shops, grocery stores, bars, night life, Fresh Farmers market (Friday and Saturday), a marina, local public beach /BBQ area on a beautiful point.
We have a bus stop right in front of the hostel that, for 325 colones, will take you to Manuel Antonio National Park and Manuel Antonio Center, where everything has “tourist prices”, in few minutes. Bus leaves every 20 minutes.
We have excellent, happy and always smiling, bi-lingual staff that have an incredible wealth of knowledge of the local area, tours, shuttles, and of Costa Rica. We can help you arrange all your activities, your next hostel stays, recommend off the beaten track attractions (like the Secret Waterfall – from which you can jump - and The Secret Beach)
Come to stay with us if you want to meet great people from all over the world, have fun, party and experience the real Pura Vida Atmosphere, clean hostel and fantastic staff. We would love to meet you.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival date.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged for the entire reservation.
Check in payment just in CASH.
Taxes 13% are NOT included in your room rate.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out at 10.00 AM Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>