Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Likewise, we have a youthful and energetic environment, daily activities and night outs, and Free Entrance to the best clubs in the city.
In addition, our multicultural and multilingual staff will always be available 24/7 so that your experience in Lima is the best.
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Aksepterer kredittkort
- Ikke portforbud
- Skatter inkludert
Ting å Merke Seg
• Check in time: 13:00 hrs.
• Check out time: 11:00 hrs.
• Breakfast is always included, and will be available from 08:00 to 11:00 hrs.
• Taxes included
• Not children under 18.
• Bar open Sunday- Monday : 6 to 12 am
• Do not bring alcohol from outside
• IGV (Value Added Tax) will be charged for people without a migration card and Peruvian people.
Now we need to find a place to start this new adventure, here is and old colonial house call our attention, we knew that we would have a lot of work to transform it but it was the right one, so we started.
After 2 years of hard work, the responsibilities of daily work of each, and the long nights of work, this is what we can offer you right now:
- Big dorms (fresh air and good illumination)
- Boxes with a lot of space, for your saved
- Comfortable beds
- Hot water everyday
- Big TV room
- Extensive collection of movies
- Nice roof with a great view of Miraflores
- A selective and funny bar
- A storage for your things if you need to travel and then come back
- A kitchen for your daily used
- The best personalized service
- A nice breakfast to started the day
- Permanent security and cleaning
- Friendly Multilanguage staff
- International barman
- Group activities
- Saved airport transport
- Sale of national tickets
- Laundry service every day
- Surf and parachuting lessons
- Souvenirs to remember us
Welcome to Puriwasi
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>