Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We have 12 well furnished & carpeted rooms with attached bath room / toilet. There is hot & cold water running 24hrs. a day to make your experience more pleasant. From some of our selected rooms you can see the mountain Machapuchare and the World Peace Pagoda from it's terrace on the adjacent mountaintop. For the pleasure of our guests the 1st floor has a balcony furnished with armchairs and tables for your comfort. In the garden you can have a morning coffee/tea or breakfast and have a good start to a great day.
Our Family is very friendly and helpful with any requests and we will give you all support requiring access and information concerning our local attractions.
For our guests we have available free access to the internet which situated in our reception area and free access to Wi-Fi throughout the building.
Laundry service is available.
Our goal at the Pushpa Guesthouse is to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and memorable experience that they will never forget. We welcome you and wish you a warm and peaceful stay here in lovely Pokhara. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>