Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Everyone should carry their passports.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Meet new friends in our spacious common room, relax in our garden and can cook up a storm in our common kitchen. Enjoy a morning coffee and some breakfast in our garden cafe and some beers and cocktails later at the Bar. With our garden Bar&Cafe we are known as a great place to party in the nights and relax in the day.
Come join us and be part of our Red door family!
*** RED DOOR HOSTEL POLICY***
1. Check in Time: 2:00pm / Check out Time: 11:00am.
2. Breakfast Not included.
3. Free cancellation or change of booking is available up to 7 days before the scheduled check-in date. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay to be paid to the hostel. This charge cannot be adjusted with the deposit paid at the time of booking to HostelWorld. Payment to be made upon arrival by Cash or Card. The property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
4. Age Restriction : We don’t allow guests below the age of 18 and above the age of 40 at the hostel.
5. Lockers are provided for each guest so please carry your own lock. Hostel management is not responsible for all the personal belongings and luggage of the guests.
6. For bookings between December 20th to 5th January, an invoice would be sent post the confirmation for collection of an advance payment.Post payment of which the booking would stand confirmed at the property.
7. Right to admission reserved. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>