Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Reef Lodge reception is open from 8-00am till 8-00pm.... Arriving after 8pm! Not a problem, late arrivals should be organized by phoning our reception before 6pm on your day of arrival....
The Reef Lodge was once reviewed as ' Very quaint, kind of like a little village in the center of the city.' Townsville’s most centrally located budget accommodation, Reef Lodge is a short 500m walk to the Beautiful “Stand” beach and we are only 500m from “Magnetic Island” ferry, Greyhound and Premier bus terminal.
It has everything you need for a great stay in the Capitol of North Queensland. With the CBD within 500m of the Reef Lodge. The Aquarium Reef HQ, Museum and Cultural Center are just over the road. We have built our reputation on being a quiet, laid back hostel where you can chill out and recharge.
Reef Lodge is not a party hostel, we pride ourselves in being a quiet and clean property were you can chill out and relax. We cater to international tourist as well as the domestic travelers At 10-30pm we ask people to settle down, respect the other travelers by, keeping noise to minimum and ask people who wish to continue the part.
This is a strictly over 18 hostel, so we only accept guests over 18 years old.
**Terms and Condition of Reef Lodge Backpackers**
Office hours: 8am till 8pm Arrivals out of these hours must be organized prior to 6pm on your day of arrival by phoneing our reception .
Check out time is 10am, you and your bags must be out of your room.
Your sheets, towels and key brought to the office for check-out.
You and your bags need to leave the hostel no later than 12:30 pm.
Baggage storage available in reception area. (Fees Involved)
For the comfort and consideration of all the guests staying at the Reef Lodge.
At 10:30 pm, we ask that people turn off stereos and keep noise to a minimum.
No consumption of alcohol after 10:30 PM.
There are no visitors allowed into the hostel at any time of the day or night.
A $20-00 cash security deposit is required to cover, key, kitchen, linen at check-in.
Any damages will be paid for prior to leaving Reef Lodge.
This is a strictly over 18 hostel.
Cancellation must be made at least 24 prior to the arrival date to avoid a fee of the firsts nights accommodation. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>