Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It offers double basic rooms (not kitchenette), and single, double and quadruple studios with private bathroom, kitchenette and free Wi-Fi internet access. All of the rooms and studios have towels and sheets, all rates include the cleaning service.
The residence has a fitness center, various seating areas and an outdoor terrace. It also has several TV rooms and study rooms, a self-service laundry, a security parking and 24-hour reception.
The residence is surrounded by parks and green areas and is just a few meters from the Guipúzcoa University. The famous Concha Beach is a 5-minute bus journey from the property.
This residence is open to the university community all year round. It offers accommodation to all members of the Educational or University Community (students, professors, researchers, administrative staff, etc.) to those participating in academic and scientific congresses, cultural and sports groups; and holders of an international student card or similar. In the case of not belonging to university or educational community, it is necessary to provide a membership card issued by any Hostel Association integrated in the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF). The membership card can be issued and purchased directly at the hostel for 4€.
This is an ideal alternative for those wanting to enjoy the university environment, the city and the beach of San Sebastián. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>