Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment is due one week in advance to the arrival date for all groups of 7 guests to 19 guests, & due one month in advance for all groups over 20 guests. This can be paid via PayPal or TransferWise.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Due to previous experiences and the Hostel being a licensed venue we do not accept anyone younger than 18 and older than 36. If there is anyone is your group outside this age limit please let us know so we can help you find alternative accommodation for them.
Unfortunately, due to past experiences, groups must now book the whole room to avoid disturbing other guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
YOU MAY NEVER BE THIS FREE AGAIN!
Retox Party Hostel - the name says it all. This is not a place people come to cleanse, rejuvenate or detox. It’s a place people come to pause existence, live in a haze of alcohol and freedom, get wild and RETOX. Welcome to a world that will steal your heart and liver. We’re a family who like to drink at the bar during the day and head out to party at night. If you want to get a good night’s sleep and achieve a lot during the day, this is NOT the hostel for you, but if you want to see what Budapest’s nightlife has to offer, not be judged and maybe squeeze some sightseeing in between, you have found the right place.
This is a PARTY HOSTEL by name and by nature. There will be loud noises from the bar, other guests, and staff for much of the day and night, so while we can’t promise you the best night’s sleep, what we can promise you is a home of complete inclusivity to all the alcoholics and wanderers out there. We believe that staying at Retox is an experience itself so we’re not about having the best facilities or being fancy, we’re about making new friends, being free and getting bloody weird!
The hostel is an old courtyard building littered with graffiti from local and international street artists. The courtyard is a backpacker’s bar (which is run by us) and a great place for you to recover from your hangover with a few breakfast beers and meet people from all over the world. Everyone and anyone willing to get accepted will be welcomed with open arms, but be warned that during your stay you might wake up to the sound of a fellow party member spewing in the bathroom or see/hear people shagging in your room, that is if you're not the one getting lucky!
A huge part of what we do is get everyone together and personally take them out to the nightlife Budapest is famous for such as the bath parties, boat parties and pub crawls. We just ask that you respect other guests, our neighbours and the city noise curfew. Other than that we want you to have a wild time and meet amazing people who are like minded about how to party!
We are part of the Budapest Party Hostels chain, a group run by backpackers who love to party. We know how hangovers feel so we don’t have check out times or kick you out during the day for cleaning. We don’t like charging for extras so there is free wifi, free computer use, free linen, free tea and coffee, free locker use, free printing, as well as a bunch of other things you can hire from the hostel with just a deposit.
The Retox crew are here to show you a wicked time whether it be to help you with whatever you need to know about the city, tours you may want to do, where to get some good local food, or the closest place to get booze 24hrs a day so you can come back and drink with us. We tend to build a close community of newly made friends who want to do everything together. You can check in as either a solo traveller or as part of a group, it doesn’t matter, you will walk away with newly made buddies and memories for a lifetime (if you manage to remember them!)
- Retox is part of the Budapest Party Hostels brand and is one of the wildest of the bunch. Like the name says, this is A PARTY HOSTEL, we go out every night, some people drink in the daytime, there is a bar, sometimes sex, and a lot of fun. If you don’t feel like this is the kind of environment for you, please try other accomodation like our sister hostel, Vitae Hostel for a more chilled out stay.
- We are a strictly drug free hostel and have a zero tolerance policy on the issue. If you are found on drugs, with drugs or asking for them, inside or outside of the hostel, you will be evicted immediately with no refund.
- Regrettably, due to the fact that this is a licensed premises we can not take bookings for anyone under the age of 18. Also, due to previous experience, we don’t usually take bookings for people over 36, but if you are an older traveler and would feel comfortable staying here then by all means email us so we can discuss it.
- Retox welcomes group bookings (including University/Erasmus trips, stag and hen dos, sports tours). If you are part of a group booking, please get in touch with us directly and we can hook you up with our group bookings manager who can help you book all sorts of activities in advance! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Schoonste Hostel, Liten hostellkjede
Medium hostell i hele verden
Retox Party Hostel sier
Gjester forteller oss hele tiden at de elsker vårt parti atmosfære samt samfunnet vårt. Dette er en veldig omgjengelig hostel der gjester og personale likt tilbringe dager og netter sammen, bli kjent med hverandre og å drikke seg full sammen. Det er en sinnsyk sted hvor folk kan bli sett drikker øl eller breezers med sin frokost ned i baren.
Vår hostel er designet for unge backpackere og reisende - og dermed er det en aldersgrense på 18 - 36 år. Dette vandrerhjemmet er for folk som ønsker å parti ikke de som ønsker å få en god natts søvn. Ellen, Sjef
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>