Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The city in which a great past and a great present are connected with economy and culture in a fascinating, unique way.
The Rhine garden, a perfect place for walking tours along the Rhine river and the old, listed buildings of the old town, is right in front of the door.
Our 44 attractively furnished and equipped rooms, the huge beer-garden in front of our hotel, the cosy environment and the magnificent location at the riverfront of the Rhine as well as the picturesque area of the old town of Cologne are just a few benefits our hotel offers its visitors.
The rich intercontinental breakfast assures a good start into a new day.
During summertime our beer garden in front of the hotel offers a big variety of food, snacks, beverages and alcoholic drinks as well as coffee and cakes.
Enough parking spaces are available in the surrounding parking garages.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Reception is open 24 hours: before your Check In and after your Check Out, you can leave your luggage at the reception!
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Breakfast Buffet is included daily from 7.00 – 10.00 am.
Taxes are included.
Free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel!
Special Conditions for Hotel guests to park in the parking lot ‘Heumarkt’, 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel: 8.00 Eur a day (instead of 15.00). Please check with reception! Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>