Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
It is not possible to reduce the balance if the numbers are reduced less than 7 days prior to arrival.
No shows and cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival will result incur a charge of the full stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We require payment of the full balance 1 week prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
If you are a backpacker at heart, but no longer fancy sharing bathrooms; if you want to share travel stories over tea, but don't want to compromise on luxury - indulge yourself a little at Riad Jennah Rouge. It too is a backpacker hostel at heart, as are the people who renovated it, but it also a little bit of luxury - from the three magical fountains in the courtyard to the shisha annexe, to the secret garden on the terrace.
With stunning ensuite rooms and several communal areas, you can choose privacy and sharing; chat with other travellers or find yourself a nook to read in. We welcome you to our Riad Jennah Rouge.
Riad Jennah Rouge Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Any amendments to reservations UPON arrival also require 48 hours notice.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Child friendly. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>