Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
students and children under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by an appropriate adult at the ratio of 1:10
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A small and perfectly formed family run riad in the centre of the souqs Riad Layla Rouge breathes in the Mad Hatters tea party of colour that Marrakech conjures, and breathes out the nearby chaos a gentler but still eccentric heartbeat
Only one minute from the main square, the 3 suites provide absolute privacy, the gorgeous mixed dorm encourages adventure sharing. All can enjoy the warm, communal atmosphere of the courtyard, Moroccan salon-dining room, and 2 flower and fruit tree draped roof terraces. All this enhanced by your own personal soundtrack with iPod speakers in each room, and free wifi access throughout the hostel.
You cannot help but find your favorite colour here by day Layla Rouge is a vase of flowers or a box of hand decorated chocolates, or an techni-flavour ice-cream stand; by night a treasure chest of glittering jewels, or a sparkling solar system. Use your imagination.
Riad Layla Rouge wants you to get comfy in Marrakech; to feel safe and happy; imaginative and inspired we combine a hostel spirit and atmosphere with that little bit of indulgence that you find in a luxury riad. Share your stories of travel and life. Laugh over tea and cake with other guests in our (almost) edible house.
As the Mad Hatter said to Alice: You could stay What a mad, crazy, wonderful idea
Whether you are travelling for the first time, or have done so for years enjoy the rhythm of a city that transforms with the cycle of the sun. When you stay at Layla Rouge you can be anywhere else but the Wonderland of Marrakech. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>