Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Riga Hostel has a kitchen with a common area, where our guests will find everything necessary for cooking and eating, as well as a TV and a DVD player. Our guests can have free tea, coffee or hot chocolate, use a computer with internet or Wi-Fi at any time of the day. The hostel has a big movie collection for your use. You can watch a film, if the weather is not good enough for sightseeing. There is also a book exchange corner in reception.
We can organise a pick-up from the Airport, if you are coming by plane.
Riga Hostel`s friendly staff has excellent language skills and a great knowledge of the city. We will provide you with maps and other information about Riga and Latvia, and help you to find the best places to visit, see or go out, taking your interests into account.
Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate at any time
Free computer with internet in common room
Free Wi Fi in most of the rooms
Free bed linen
TV and DVD player in common room
Free city maps
Free luggage storage
Kitchen with all necessary things for cooking and eating.
Free spices, sugar and oil for cooking
Hair drier, iron and ironing board
Free parking place (less than 15 min. walking distance from hostel, previous reservation needed)
For additional price:
Parking is a 15-minute walk away
Bicycle rent Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>