Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Robinson Bungalows is unplug from the noisy world and escape to a deserted sunset beach.
Our bungalows are made from wood with straw roofs and double beds with a mosquito net for your comfort. There are lights in the room and on the terrace and nicely located hammocks to relax and soak up the sea views.
Robinson Bungalows is completely off the grid. We use 100% solar panels for energy and store rain water for washing. Come and enjoy the luxury of simple life.
Enjoy a nap in your seaside hammock, listen to the birds sing, swim through the colorful coral and stare eye to eye with a parrot fish. If you are looking for adventure, you can take a dive course next door or explore the beautiful jungle of Koh Rong Samloem.
The Lazy Beach Boat brings you directly to Robinson Bungalows without trekking through the jungle.
You can book your boat ticket with email@example.com (please us this email only for boat bookings, for all other questions please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
messenger from your booking channel).
Please arrive 1/2 an hour before departure in the Lazy Beach Office. The boat leaves at 1pm each day. The boat is not waiting for any delay, and you have to take a speed boat to the island. You can buy tickets at any travel agency or at lazy beach office.
The Lazy Beach Booking Office is situated on Serendipity Beach Road at The Dive Shop Cambodia Office. It is easy to find by using Google Maps and searching for The Dive Shop.
The ride to and from the island takes ~2 hours. The way back to Sihanoukville the boat leaves 8.30 from Robinson Bungalows. Whenever possible you arrive at Ochheuteal Beach in Sihanoukville.
The boat cost $10-per-person and one way. If your bus is late or any other problem by later arriving send an e-mail to email@example.com
Due windy and wavy conditions (most between may-september) the boat will arrive and leave Saracen Bay on Koh Rong Samloem.
Our remote beach is NOT operated by any of the speedferry companies. Only a few companies stop at the jetty closest to our path, BuvaSea and G.T.V.C.. Please book your ticket with your guesthouse in Cambodia, any travel agency, the ferry offices in town or online. Your destination port on the island will be Saracen Bay, from where you will start a ~35 minute jungle trek to Sunset Beach. You’ll find the beginning of the trail right behind the dive shop. If you bring some mosquito repellent, a bottle of water and proper shoes you are perfectly prepared for a fun jungle trek. Maybe you even wanna make your life a bit easier and leave your big bags with your guesthouse or a travel agency on the mainland. Vis husregler
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>