Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Roomie Alps Hostel is situated in the city center of Kitzbühel. The hostel is brand new and fuses old tyrolian style with new style elements.
We have our own bar, an open kitchen, a laundry room and a ski-storge!
Roomie Alps Kitzbühel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 4 day (From the 3rd day onwards, a 50% deposit should be offset). In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards or debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.80 EUR per person / per night
small breakfast included. Every morning from 07:00 - 11:00.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 22:00hs
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old.
Non smoking. We have a balcony where our guests can smoke until 22:00. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>