Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00.
Please inform Rumah Kita BnB for expected arrival time in advance.
Self Check In after 17:00 - 08:00 is provided.
Check out 08:00 - 12:00.
Settle down the full payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Breakfast included. Vegan or vegetarian please let Rumah Kita BnB team know in advance.
Our staff working hours starts from 08:00 - 17:00. Please let us know ASAP if you’re going to come in outside of our working hours.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Designated Smoking Room
No Smoking inside the house.
Working Hours 08:00 – 17:00
Dog live in the house
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Every corner of the house is inspired by the love for antiques and passion for traveling, the two passions that we share as a couple. Michael owns a quaint little vintage shop in Jakarta. Listya is a former professional wanderer - having worked in various companies from animation studio to oil and gas.
A few years ago, we welcomed Bonzo, our lovely super mini Pomeranian, into the family. We’d love to welcome a fellow travellers, serve you breakfast, and show you around. Rumah Kita is the word for our home in Bahasa.
For your home away from home, we offer you our home. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>