Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
“Part Dieu” Main Station – a 10-min walk away
Place “Bellecour” (city centre) – Less than a 10-min walk away
Historical Town Centre – Less than a 20-min walk away
Book a bed in a small dormitory or in a comfortable private room! Our main aim is to offer our guests comfort, privacy and a warm atmosphere at an affordable price.
Enjoy a relaxing living room, with free access to a shared kitchen, a bar offering local beers and wines and a sunny or relaxing patio.
Services offered free of charge:
- Ultra high speed Wi-Fi
- City map
- Access to a PC
- Luggage room
- Sheets included
- Mobile app.
Our staff members are all locals, and are therefore able to give you the best advice on how to explore Lyon. They can also can arrange the following for you:
- Activities and guided tours to offer you the best possible experience in the city, allowing you to discover its culture, gastronomic fare and meet the locals as well as other travellers.
- Homemade dinners to give you an authentic taste of local Lyon cuisine.
' Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land France
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>