Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be done at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. If this doesn't occur, we will charge the hole stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This property requires full payment 1 week prior to your arrival.
You will need to provide the CVV code for this - or a valid payment method
Or your booking cannot be guaranteed.
owner Credit Card used for payment must be present upon check in
In case you decide to pay with a different card, full details will be requested upon check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Housed in a stunning colonial-style property in the traditional Monserrat neighbourhood, Sabatico is your best pic!. Choose between staying at Sabatico Hostel where you can enjoy our dorms and lively atmosphere, or next door at the new Sabatico guesthouse, a more modern and intimate space for longer stays (minimum 3 nights).
All rooms have heating, individual lockers and fan. We also have dorms and privates with air conditioning. We are proud of having the best included breackfast in town: coffee, toasts, jams, croissants, eggs, juices, and a daily special.
We invite you to enjoy our beautifull terrace, free walking tours, pub crawls. Play ping pong with friends, share the soaking pool with other travelers, read a book from our library, share a BBQ with people from around the world, take a nap in our hammacs, share a tipical dish, jam in our stage with music instruments or have a beer in our lobby. We have always something prepared for you, day and night.
Besides you´ll get tons of benefits by staying at Sabatico: discounts for the best clubs in Buenos Aires, Spanish classes, tango shows , football matches, transfers to the airports and much more.
At Sabatico you can meet other travelers and local characters. Sabatico has into account all the things that make your stay special!.
Why choose Sabatico:
- It's a medium-sized hostel run by its owner for more than ten years that will guarantee you an unique experience.
-its a hostel designed by and for travelers with a staff that will give you all the information and recomendations that only a local can give you.
-because we have the best breackfast in town.
-because its location allowds you to easily move to any place in town.
-because your security is our priority. Cctv, key card acces, lockers, etc
-because it’s a clean place. Rooms are cleaned every day. Including dorms!
-because it’s the ideal place for people that like to party, but also enjoy a good nights sleep
But overall, we´re your best bet because it's our main concern to offer everything you may need to fully enjoy your stay in BA and make it the best time you have ever had. Sabatico is one of the most popular spots in Buenos Aires. Come and see it for yourself! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>