Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. To make a booking it is necessary that you give us the groups details (school/association name, post address, IATA or company number, phone number and group leader name), the number of people (teachers/students) and the rooming distribution you prefer.
2. Upon booking your group, we will send you a pro forma with the booking details. To secure the booking, you will be required to make a deposit of 10% within two weeks.
3. Prepayment can be done by bank transfer or by credit card, by sending us your card number and expiry date.
4. The balance of the payment must be sent about 3 weeks prior to the group's arrival.
5. If paying by bank transfer, it is necessary to include the booking reference when making the transfer.
Additional Terms and Conditions
25% for cancellations received between 45 and 30 days
50% for cancellations received between 29 and 15 days
100% of total cost for cancellations received between 14 days and 48 hours
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Safestay Lisbon has 152 beds distributed amongst rooms that range from doubles to 14 bed rooms. Rooms are outward-facing and some of them lead out to a balcony.
The hostel has a large common area for eating breakfast and it is surrounded by different terraces where you can enjoy a drink or just chill out on a warm summer afternoon. There is a TV lounge area as well as a chill-out area and a bar right next to the reception.
The hostel also offers free Wi-Fi, weekly activities, breakfast service, meals & snacks and it is open 24 hours a day.
Guest will be required to show an official ID with photo at upon arrival.
Person under the age of 18 years are only allowed to stay in private rooms or dormitory rooms that are booked for use of one family or group of persons, and can't share a dormitory rooms with other guests. People under 18 years of age must travel with their parents or legal guardian.
Bear in mind that the local Tourist Tax will be applied to your arrival (2 EUR per person, per night)
* Notice to the guests *
Following the last decision of the Council of Ministers due to the pandemic situation in Portugal, it was decided and approved on July 8, 2021 that all tourist establishments and hotels must compulsorily require presentation of Digital Certificate or negative test to their customers. Safestay Lisbon will provide certified rapid tests that will be sold on demand and within their possibilities (stock may be limited). The check-in process will not be carried out if guests do not have this documentation and in order to comply with the legal requirements in force. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>