Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The building has been renovated to reach Safestay quality standards. Wooden floors, granite staircases, modern bathrooms with colored tiles and double window panes to keep the building warm in winter.
The building is fully adapted to disabled. Two rooms are fully adapted and there is an elevator suitable for wheelchairs.
The façade is very wide and the interior courtyard is also very big which allows all 26 rooms to have natural light all day long.
The room has a very spacious reception and welcoming area that will serve drinks and coffees at all times. Next to the reception there is a big luggage room where clients will be able to store their luggage in case their flight is late in the afternoon.
We’ve paid special attention to the lounge area. We wanted it to be cozy and comfortable; this is why we’ve built a huge sofa with a local manufacturer that will allow our clients to watch movies or sports events in a very comfortable way.
There will also be a kitchen available for guests in case our clients feel so comfortable at our Hostel that don’t want to go out for lunch or dinner.
One of the most beautiful parts of the building is the basement. It is the typical “cave” with stone walls. We’ve thought that it could be a really cool chill out area to listen to music or watch TV.
On the basement there is also a public launderette equipped with washing machines and dryers. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Safestay Prague sier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>