Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
This purpose-built hostel is a great place to relax or get a taste of staying in the bush and experiencing some Aussie wildlife as it is situated in a koala corridor.
The bungalows range from 6 bed bunk rooms to doubles, families and deluxe doubles. The bungalows are set around our saltwater pool. All rooms have a fridge and a kettle, and the private rooms also have tea & coffee, and a TV. The Deluxe double rooms have their own bathroom, private balcony, microwave and LCD TV and a DVD player.
Enjoy cooking in our bush kitchen with it's huge deck area. A night in the 'shed' is one to be remembered or in Winter a night around the campfire cooking marshmallows will surely keep you happy.
We have bikes for hire, a free WiFi, boogie boards to keep you entertained. Also available is a wide range of local activities which we can organise for you from our office.
Port Stephens has so much to offer from dolphins and whales, to sandboarding or 4WDing down the huge sand dunes. Explore Tomaree National Park, with great walks, view points and hidden secrets. It's a place where you can do lots or a place to come and relax and enjoy the beauty that we have to offer. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>