Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Public transport fare is Rs 15.00 and Tuk –Tuk taxi fare is Rs. 200/-to 250/- from the Galle City Centre to Sanras. The historical Dutch Fort known as the Galle Fort is famous for its archeological value, ancient mansions, beautiful landscape and two museums is within 2.5 Km from Sanras. Many popular restaurants to experience worldwide cuisine are also located in the Fort fortress.
Sanras Hotel comprises with 8 spacious bed rooms with en-suite bath rooms. Guests can watch the sunset and have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the restaurant located in the 4th floor.
When traveling to the country side Sri Lankan culture, livelihood of villages, Buddhist temples, cultivations such as coconut, tea, and cinnamon could be seen. Boating in Dadalla River for bird watching and sailing in deep sea form Galle harbor and whale watching are very much popular activities among nature lovers. World famous rain forests such as Kannellya and Kottawa with its compelling bio diversity are also within 25 Km from Sanras. These forests border spectacular sites with waterfalls and fountains too. Gems and Jewelry, Wood carving, Hand looms, Moonstone Mines, Tea factories also available to explore within fairly short distances from Sanras. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>