Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One night charge for cancellations within 2 weeks for the arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit will be required. Food programs can be arranged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
+ Amazing breakfast included!
+ Free Wine Nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Day & Nights out, several activities organized and the best staff!
Welcome to Santiago Backpackers! Our home is a renovated 100-year old charming building giving all the perks a modern traveller could ask for!
+ BYO drinks
Free Breakfast (available from 7:30-10am) Real coffee/ tea/ juice/ toasts/ Yoghurt/cereals/fruits/marmelade/butter/crepes
Use of modern Kitchen
Free WIFI and Computer access
Free Lockers (Large)
Extra Large beds
Free Maps and Tour Information
Free Satellite TV and films
Hot Showers 24/7 (separate Male/Female bathrooms)
Credit Cards accepted
The chilean law exempts from tax payment in accommodation to all our foreign visitors, as long as they can prove their status (passport and stamped entry voucher) and that they pay in American Dollars. Because of this, all credit card or cash transactions must be in this currency. If you wish to be charged in pesos, we will have to add the 19% sales tax. Please don't worry, we are using a fair exchange rate that is updated weekly. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>