Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Second Home Hostel is within walking distance to the following cultural attractions:
Gulhane Park-Topkapı Palace-Basilica Cistern-Hagia Sophia-Blue Mosque-Grand Bazaar-Spice Bazaar-Rustempasha Mosque-Galata Tower-Suleymaniye Mosque
Also we are close to local restaurants area where you can have tasty and cheap food
We have an airport pick up service for very reasonable prices. We are near Tramway stops, Marmaray (Metro) stops, Bus stations, Ferry piers and Airport Shuttle stops, making it easy to get to all of the sights of Istanbul and beyond.
*Free Walking Tour
*Homemade Turkish Food everyday
*City Sightseeing Tours
*Welcome to Social Media & Youtube Phenomenons & Travel Bloggers
The common area of the property consists of a guest kitchen and a cozy lounge area where guests can read, surf the net, watch tv, play backgammon, card games etc.
24 hours open for chilling and chatting!
Turkish Tea, Turkish Coffee and Fruit Tea are always available
Computers for free using and wi-fi is accessible all around the hostel
Telephone, Fax, Print and Scan services available for a nominal fee.
Rooftop Terrace :
After a long day exploring the wonders of the city, you can relax on ROOFTOP TERRACE
We make waterpipe between 19.00-02.00 and you are free to bring your own drink, food and have up there!
Each week we do Turkish Dinner Night, followed by a pub crawl to Taksim (the centre of nightlife and live music in Istanbul).
There are common showers and bathrooms in the corridors. Private ensuite rooms have air-conditioning and shared rooms have fans and all rooms have heating.
Laundry Service ( washing-drying-folding )
Free towels, linen and sheets
Free maps of Istanbul
Desk and Chair-Adaptors-Postal Service-Book Exchange-Hairdryers-Lockers
No Curfew and Non Smoking Rooms
We have security cameras at key locations with 24 hour reception and a safe box in which you may store your valuables.
*Our friendly staff can arrange tours in Istanbul and all around Turkey,give helpful tips about the city
*We are 5 storey building but unfortunately we don't have an elevator!
*We can arrange AIRPORT TRANSFER which is safer than taxi:
-Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or no show you will be charged.
-The 9 bed mixed dorm is located in basement!
-We have age limit for dormitories: max. 40 years of age Check in: after 13.30
-Check out: before 10.30
-Breakfast is not included in the given rates. You can book it for €3 per person per night.
We are a sociable and party-loving property :
Travelling alone or in a group, there are plenty of opportunities to socialize. Enjoy a delicious barbecue on our roof top terrace. Play backgammon, smoke hookah, listen music or just admire the breathtaking view over the Bosphorus and Europe side of Istanbul.
Our staffs cook delicious Turkish Homemade Food and you get a chance to meet with another guest, dance with Turkish Music at night (:
We have everything you need to enjoy your stay and feel comfortable.
FEEL AT HOME !! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>