Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Seinfeld's Hostel in Anjuna is an ideal option for your next trip to Goa. We offer budget accommodation for travelers from all corners of the world. If you are looking for an affordable place to chill out, mingle with other travelers, practice yoga or meditation, read, play music or thoroughly appreciate the natural beauty of Goa, well you have found it, my friend. There is much to do in Anjuna during the tourist season but Seinfeld's tucked away in a quiet location with access to beaches, pubs, yoga centers and parties nearby.
We take pride in creating a warm and welcoming environment to all who enter this space. Our aim is to create a peaceful resting stop on your passage through Goa as well as a destination for budget vacationers.
We make healthy homemade food from our kitchen. All rooms well equipped with high-speed fans to keep you cool during your stay. Dorms are very comfortable with linen which we change every day. Bathrooms have all the necessary amenities with showers and shampoo, soaps. We also provide towels on request for free of cost. Laundry service is available. Scooter and bicycle rental. Free high-speed wifi available in the entire property.
We earnestly welcome you to Seinfeld’s and hope that you will enjoy your experience with us.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: You may cancel free of charge at any time.
Check in from 12:00 noon
Check out before 11:00.
Early check-in is accepted for free but subject to availability.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn't accepted.
Breakfast not included
No Age Restriction.
Reception working hours: 24 Hours Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>